ACOM A1000 160-6m. Leveres kun på bestilling, fra du bestiller tar det ca 10 dager, husk vi trekker ingen betaling fra deg før varen er avsendt.
ACOM 1000 160-6m amplifier
The ACOM 1000 HF Linear Amplifier is the world's best value in an amateur HF amplifier.
The ACOM 1000 gives you a comfortable 1000 watts output on all amateur bands from 160 through 6 meters.
- Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands 1.8-54MHz; extensions and/or changes on request.
- Power Output: 1000W PEP or continuous carrier, no mode limit.
- Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35dB below rated output.
- Hum and noise: Better than 40dB below rated output.
- Harmonic Output Suppression:
-1.8-29.7MHz - better than 50dB below rated output;
-50-54MHz - better than 66dB below rated output.
- Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239)
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1,
1.8-54MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-54MHz
- output matching capability: better than VSWR 3:1 or
greater at reduced output levels.
- RF Gain: 12.5dB typically, frequency response less than 1dB (50 to 60W drive power for rated output).
- Primary Power: 170-264V (200, 210, 220, 230 & 240 nominal taps, 100, 110 & 120V taps on request, +10%-15%tol.), 50-60Hz, single phase, 2000VA consumption at rated output.
- Complies with CE safety and EMC requirements, as well as FCC-regulations (6,10 & 12m bands lock provided).
- Size & Weight (operating):
- WxDxH: 422x355x182mm, 22kg.
- (16.6x14x7.2 inches, 48.5lbs)
- Operating environments:
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 75% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration